Kitec Sample Request

Users who are viewing this thread

millerrob

Reaction score
I'm looking for a sample of kitec pipe and/or fittings and hope someone here can help me. Let me explain a bit.

I'm a home inspector by trade but am going to be teaching a continuing education class in the evening for first time home buyers. Just kind of the basics of obvious things to look for when walking through homes. I do run into a fair amount of kitec plumbing on home inspections but I write my report and move on. I'm never around for the repipe. I'd like to get a sample of the blue or orange pipe and maybe some fittings that I could pass around in class as visual aids. So if anyone on here is getting their kitec system replaced or does repipes for a living and could save a foot or two of pipe before it goes in the trash I can paypal you for your trouble and shipping, just shoot me a pm. Thanks in advance. -Rob

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks