Lever trap thing not long enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

sarahw97

Reaction score
OK so I installed new Kohler pedestal sink. Fine. Installed Pegasus faucets. Fine.

Only remaining hitch is that the lever pull for the plug isn't working, because it seems that the distance between the waste/ball valve ("horizontal stick") and the pull-up ("vertical stick") is too great when mounted to this sink, therefore the plastic part with the holes / spring clip arrangement does not reach without being bent, and if it's bent that much the spring clip flies off..

Is there such a thing as a longer "horizontal stick"? or is there another solution?

If so, what's it called and where do I get one? Thank you!

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Go to a hardware store and get a "rod coupling" and a piece of metal rod to add onto the ball rod. Bring the ball rod with you to get the right size.

WAC2664_m.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks