All zones turn on

Users who are viewing this thread

tbris

Reaction score
When i turn on an individual zone from the control box, all the zones turn on. There are 6 total. All zones turn on as well when I turn on the manual lever on the anti-siphon auto sprinkler valve. Any thoughts as to why this is now occurring?

tbris

Reaction score
Another thought

I'm also getting flow to all zones with the manual lever turned on with the power supply of the control box disconnected.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Sounds like all the zone valves stuck open. Not a likely scenario. Give us some more details of the system, pics of valves, etc.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
valves

If it is a new system all the valves have their manual controls opened. Otherwise you have a lot of bad valves because a good valve, with the manual opener off, CANNOT operate with the power disconnected at the control box.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks