EverPure Water Filtration

Users who are viewing this thread

Jerome8283

Reaction score
Does any have experience with under sink mount water filtration cartridges? I have 2 cartridges made by EverPure (Voc#1 & Voc#2). I need to replace them and would like to know if they need to replaced with Everpure specific cartridges or can I reaplace them with some other compatible manufacture? Also can they be purchased at the big box stores?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
If they are the ones I am thinking of , they are NOT generic, and they ARE about a C-note each.

Jerome8283

Reaction score
For the price of one of those cartridges you can buy a whole new filter including off the shelf industry standard cartridges and a long reach swivel faucet.

Yes, I notice that this morning at Lowes. I will definately switch to the newer systems. Thanks

Jerome8283

Reaction score
ok I picked up the Whirlpool WHED20 under sink mount system to replace the old system I have now. I need to return because I opened the package and the filters were missing.:mad:

Anyway, my old system has a saddle valve clamp with a small valve handle connected to my cold water supply were the blue 1/4" tubing is connected going to the filter. The new system has 3/8" tubing. Is there a transition connector available?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks