Toto Drake vs Rowan?

Users who are viewing this thread

LoriAH

Reaction score
Sorry another post related to my last one. Any opinions as to the Rowan High Efficiency CST405MF vs the Drake in general? Again with cost as a factor, the Rowan is about $50 cheaper than the cheapest Drake I'm finding.
Thanks!
Lori

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Sorry another post related to my last one. Any opinions as to the Rowan High Efficiency CST405MF vs the Drake in general? Again with cost as a factor, the Rowan is about $50 cheaper than the cheapest Drake I'm finding.
Thanks!
Lori

We don't recommend the Rowan. It's got a 2" flush valve and doesn't have the power of the others. Also doesn't have the trapway design that we like. The Drake is the way to go for a value Toto. Anything less than the Drake isn't going to give you the performance you expect. Toto only makes couple of "builder-grade" (i.e. junk) toilets, and this is one of them. Frankly I wish they eliminated these from their lineup, as I don't think it helps their reputation.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks