Gerber Avalanche

Users who are viewing this thread

Mattbee24

In the Trades
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Gerber Avalanche model 21-818? I am getting ready to place a stock order and was thinking of trying a few of these. They are a gravity toilet with a 3" flush valve. They are suppose to do approx. 1000g bulk waste. Also, we have carried the Gerber "Aqua Saver" toilet for quite some time now. But they have come out with the "Viper" line that will be replacing the "aqua Saver" in time. Has anyone had any experience with these?

Cal

In the Trades
Reaction score
Gerber is all i use anymore ! The viper is GREAT and the Avalanche is BETTER THEN GREAT !!

You will be most happy!

Cal

JCturboT

Reaction score
Cal/Matt,
Are you guys still using the Gerber Avalanches?

What is your honest opinion of them? Any issues or Problems?

Thanks,
Jeff

JCturboT

Reaction score
I just priced one of these from my my plumbing supply store and the price is right on par with the American Standard Cadet 3 from the big box stores.

I have one last toilet to replace in my Home and was thinking of giving the Avalanche a try.

Anyone have any opinions (Terry?) of these Gerbers?

I already have a Gerber Ultraflush and a Toto Drake in my Home so my expectations are very high for the Avalanch, as those two toilet work great.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks