Neo angle shower base...or, doorless shower??

Users who are viewing this thread

Susan1010

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone!

I am remodeling a 60 inch by 72 inch bathroom...a 3/4 bath. The toilet will share the same short wall as the shower, unfortunately, No room to expand...

I am thinking about a 36" neo angle shower with a purchased base and a semi frameless or frameless (depends on $$$) shower enclosure. I see from the specs that the BASE is 36" but the glass will be 34" . Is this correct? So, what about a 38" base and and 36" glass? This will be a bit more manageable, and will leave only 22" for the toilet, which I am sure is not code on Cape Cod Massachusetts, but there is no way to change the bathroom. Right now the toilet is in a 24" space next to a 36" shower.

My only other option seems to be a tiled floor with no purchased base. In this way, the glass can come to the floor and can be 36", allowing for a decent shower.

OR OR OR

I could go with a doorless shower, and tile the whole floor, use a pedestal sink, and use on 18" by 84" fixed glass panel to create a dry space by the door for towels and robes.

Any advice or ideas?

Thanks to all the seasoned remodelers out there...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks