Where to buy Clack WS1 Control Valves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Les

Reaction score
After much much research I decided I am going to buy a water softener and wanted the Clack Valve, after more research I have stepped into the politics to find they have changed their internal policies for whatever reason. Question: Does anybody sell the Clack Valve now with or without a system and am I locked into using a local that wants 1800 to 3000 for what I could have bought less than a year ago for under a 1k ?? anywhere else I can find to buy from?? Thanks for any input

mydogisblue

Reaction score
I have a Clack WS1 that appears to have a bad water meter, as it will not countdown the gallons after a regeneration, initiated manually. It just stays at 2400 gallons remaining always. Does anyone know where or how I can order a new meter? It is part number V3003. Please reply at mydogisblue@gmail.com

Thanks!

wmbeyer

Reaction score
Interest in 64K Clack-based WS

If you want a Clack unit, I can get it for you. Post your e-mail address and I will give you all the details.

Can you still get Clack-based units? What's the industry opinion on Clack durability - tried to purchase from affordablewater.us only to learn they have stopped all sales due to "quality issues". Any opinions on Clack WS-1 vs Fleck 6700XTR vx Fleck 7000?

-Bill
Columbus, OH

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Find a dealer in your area that sells the valve.
There are as you may have found no more internet sales of clack units..

Any one having one drop shipped is walking a fine line....

Chevy427

Reaction score
Our local plumbing supply store carries Clack equipment with the Sterling label on it. Others will put their labels and there may be slight variations in models available. Nowhere on the valve does it say Clack.

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
Can you still get Clack-based units? What's the industry opinion on Clack durability - tried to purchase from affordablewater.us only to learn they have stopped all sales due to "quality issues". Any opinions on Clack WS-1 vs Fleck 6700XTR vx Fleck 7000?

-Bill
Columbus, OH
I sent you a private message. How far are you from Portsmouth? I have a friend (my best man) that lives there.

wmbeyer

Reaction score
Find a dealer in your area that sells the valve.
There are as you may have found no more internet sales of clack units..

Any one having one drop shipped is walking a fine line....

Not to worry...my plumber will do the purchase and install...I'm just doing the legwork on finding the system *I* want.
My plumber is not a water conditioning expert!

Buying from a local dealer is almost double the cost compared with buying online...

-Bill

Hobiecatter

Reaction score
I suppose I'm in about the same boat. I searched around and found that many used to say the Clack is a good DIY'er. A local guy installs the Autopure units, which I believe uses a Clack valve. However, if I use him and have a problem, it looks like I would have to call him back out anyway if parts need replaced because I couldn't get them online....? So I guess Clack really is NOT a good valve for DIY'ers afterall?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks