salamander pump

Users who are viewing this thread

bbf

Reaction score
Can somebody help me please?
I went away for two weeks and left my pump on though I switched the central heating and the hot water off.
On my return both the green light and the temporary lock out red light were on and the pump seems dead. I have tried to switch the power off a few times and on again but nothing changed. On the booklet it says this is due to hot water temperature exceeding acceptable limits but it can't be as the boiler was off for two weeks.

can somebody help me please? Maybe it needs resetting but how?

thank you

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
I have never heard of a Salamander pump. Can you give more details or maybe even a picture? I am sure they are talking about the water around the motor that is getting hot, which has nothing to do with the boiler or furnace. What is the green and red light you are talking about?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks