PROFLO- HET Dual FLush EF

Users who are viewing this thread

wouldy

Reaction score
Any known bad issues with this Toilet. It's on the HET Water Sense govenment list and sold by Ferguson Plumbing Supply. Supposedly it made by Briggs.

Thanks,

Wouldy

wouldy

Reaction score
Wellworth Pressure assist that's one expensive toilet

Anyone know of a good moderatley priced one.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Most of the plumbers prefer not to use the pressure assisted toilets. There are quality gravity flush ones out there that actually work well. I've got a couple of Toto units at home, and put in two at my mother's house...if you do a search here, you'll see what others have to say. There's a toilet database off the home page here with reviews and recommendations. I'd start there.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Toto makes a line of commercial valves and fixtures designed for them...I see them now in airports and other places I've traveled. The average homeowner is better served, IMHO, with a good gravity flush toilet. We're not talking commercial here. The average homeowner can't buy from the commercial plumbing supply houses, nor are they home during their normal operating hours unless they take time off from work. You can buy the repair parts from numerous stores for a gravity flush toilet at all sorts of off-hours. Now, if you are going to call a plumber...he'll probably have the parts to fix it.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Ryan79 and Mojointc,
It's not every day that the same guy from Sloan Flushmate registers on the forum.
It's nice that the you and you can post to each other and agree with each other. Is Ryan79 the left brain, and Mojointc the right brain?
Is there going to be a third person of you soon?
That would be interesting.​

wouldy

Reaction score
Where does this leave me?

Should i not buy the Pro-Flow . Is it a POS? Does anybody know?

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Pro flo tends to be low end junk! So does Briggs that makes this model for pro flo. I would not anticipate any suprises. As suggested by others A Gravity Toilet is probably a Better Choice! Think Toto Drake!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks