villeta vs. reliant 3

Users who are viewing this thread

DX

General Contractor
Reaction score
Need to pick a faucet for a customer. They like the styling of both Moen Villeta and AS Reliant 3 (7385.000 series). I haven't personally used either.

Would like some feedback on choosing between these two, particularly on the quality and "feel" of the faucets. What I mean is, most Moen single-handle faucets I've used feel a little sloppy and crude in operation, compared to the silky-smooth operation of a Grohe, for example.

Would I be correct in assuming the AS is a little more refined feeling? Also, is the cable pop-up on the AS better than a conventional one or doesn't matter?

Thanks for any input.

Cookie

Reaction score
Picking things for a homeowner, you can't go wrong in picking whatever looks higher end.

DX

General Contractor
Reaction score
They like both equally well, looks-wise. Need feedback on the "quality feel".

Kordts

In the Trades
Reaction score
A/S has a ceramic disc. I have serviced two A/S ceramic disc type faucets compared to hundreds of Moens. Granted, there are more Moens installed than A/S in my area, but I think A/S is a better value for the customer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks