Xfer switch hookup question

Users who are viewing this thread

R_2016

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 7 circuit transfer switch I need to hook up. The switch is mounted next to the load center and all the circuits are identified. Does anyone know roughly what it would cost to have an electrician tie the wires into the breakers (Boston are). My guess is that it would only take maybe an hour. Thanks

Drick

In the Trades
Reaction score
If it actually only took me an hour and I was within 20 minutes of your place probably about $150. Essentially you are looking for whatever their hourly rate is. The first hour is usually the most expensive because travel and paperwork is the same for 1 or 8 hours. Because it is a small job try calling somebody close by to get a price that is both profitable to the electrician and reasonable for you.

-rick

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks