Weird set up need new valve, Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Scomf8

Reaction score
My shower has a weird set up I have two heads, one temp control valve and two handle controls that turn on each shower head. The temp valve is corroded and I need to replace but want to leave everything the same. I have attached a pic of the valve. Can anyone recommend a replacement valve or do you you know if I can replace with a delta Faucet R10000-UNBXHF MultiChoice Universal Shower Valve Body for Shower Faucet Trim Kits. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20191027_161538.jpg
    20191027_161538.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 20191121_184437.jpg
    20191121_184437.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 158

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
This looks to be California faucet. These are still in production and they have many trim sets. Other mfg's that use this valve is Watermark Designs, Cifial, Mico Designs, Moen. This is a quality system.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks