Water Ace RPK-100 Repair Kit

Users who are viewing this thread

chuck16023

Reaction score
Water Ace RPK-100 Repair Kit- Tried to delete but unable.

DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE> TRIED TO DELETE BUT UNABLE. THE PUMP IS JUNK!! Chuck

I have a Water Ace R-100 pump and am in need of a impeller repair kit. Contacted Water Ace & they keep telling me it is on backorder with a new ETA each time I call. Anyone know where there is a person with

Last edited:

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Nobody really wants you to repair that pump. They want you to through it away and buy a new one. There is very little repairable with those pumps even when you can get parts. Start with a quality pump and then IF you need parts, you can get them.

RAINMAN1956

Reaction score
Have a ace R100 for 18 years works fine. Never replace anything on it. I know the time is drawing near to replace it. Also had a star bright well pump ( think that was the name of it )lasted over 30 years... thanks.................................................................................................

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks