Washlet on an Aquia. Need advice, heard a lot about this forum for innovation

Users who are viewing this thread

Roni.japan

Reaction score
I installed a Toto C200 bidet seat on my apartment, it was straight forward as the flush tank connection allowed to connect the tee. The new place toilet setup is like this, no access to flush tank connector. So I am in need of an adapter or idea to get this from the other end (wall connection). I tried home depot, they created few adapter but didn't work with bidet connector, it leaks heavily as TOTO connector is a seal connector. Any advice or help you can provide would be a saver. Thank you very much in advance.

20220813_013238.jpg
20220813_013415.jpg
20220813_111942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
That connection is only for 7/8" ballcock, so if you don't have a ballcock shank to connect you are sunk.
That looks like a Toto Aquia from the limited photos. Isn't there a ballcock hidden there?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks