Walk-in shower water to Soaking tub

Users who are viewing this thread

BosRamG

Reaction score
Bathroom currently has walk-in shower. I would like to install free standing soaking tub. Supply line. From basement 3/4 Pex-B Tees of to 1/2 PEX-B runs to walk in shower. How much pressure or flow rate drop will occur if I tapped 1/2in line from walk-in shower to tub vs cutting drywall in living room finding 3/4in line refitting 1/2in line to walk-in shower to 3/4 line then Teeing to two 1/2in lines shower and tub. Access shower plumbing is easy with doors compared to cutting drywall and looking for original line somewhere in living room. Other Tee line goes from 3/4in line from basement tees off 3/4 to 1/2 with goes to 2 sink vanity. Will all extra cutting refitting gonna make significant difference. Probably would not use tub and shower at same time frequently but it would happen every now and then.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks