Toto Drake vs Toto Aquia

Users who are viewing this thread

Baron

Reaction score
My wife and I went to the local Toto dealer on Saturday to decide on which toilet to purchase for our remodeled bathroom (which is still in the remodeling phase).

We like the Drake series CST744 and the Aquia.

I'm leaning towards the Aquia because of its design and dual flush, but still like the CST744 (ADA) since I am 6' 3". I've got a few weeks before I make my decision.

The owner of the Toto distributor asked me how I learned about Toto -- I mentioned the Terry Love website. He said many people that come in mention TL.
Sounds like you have quite an influence in Columbus, OH too. :)

Baron

Reaction score
That's good to know -- maybe they just didn't have the Aquia (ADA) on display. Thanks.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Toto has just come out with the Aquia in the Comfort Height.
So a lot of people may not have it yet, Terry has the Aquia III.
The Aquia II is #CST416MF and the Aquia III is #CST464MF

Last edited:

Baron

Reaction score
I'll check with my local dealer to see if they have the comfort height in stock.

I'm sure it is more expensive than the standard height because there was a $100 difference between the cst744 (Drake) standard height and comfort height cst744sl (ADA).

Last edited by a moderator:

synbios1978

Reaction score
Baron,

If I may ask, which local dealer in Columbus did you go to? My wife and I are also in Columbus, and interested in trying out a Toto.

Thanks!

Baron

Reaction score
Looks like there are (3) dealers in the Columbus vicinity. This is the one closest to us:

The Bath & Brass Emporium
683 East Lincoln Ave.
Columbus OH 43229
Phone: 614-885-8420
Fax: 614-885-4470

It's located right down the street from The Pizza House (off Sinclair Rd).

Check out www.toto.com and click dealers -- it will let you know the location of the other (2) dealers.

We are interested in the Drake series -- but, they had quite of few other models on display also.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks