Toto CST776CSG#01 and CST776CEG#01 same exact bowl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Scratch

Reaction score
Hello! So I just received my ordered toilet from Amazon:

Ordered model - CST776CSG#01

However, box containing the bowl is labeled - C776CEG#01, (not C776CSG#01 as I would have expected)

And just for reference the separate tank box is labeled - ST776SA#01 (as would be expected) as this matches the 1.6 model I ordered.

Moving back to the bowl box, its label does mention (in small type) the details of uses with both 1.28 and 1.6 tanks.

I just want to confirm that the only differences in the two model lines (CST776CSG#01 and CST776CEG#01) is the tank size. The same, exact bowl is used for both model lines? So basically, this is just a poorly marked label for the bowl.

If that is correct, the box label could have avoid confusion having both model numbers on it, no?
Something as simple as: Bowl model - C776CSG#01 / C776CEG#01

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated - thanks!!

Scratch

Reaction score
Okay, nevermind. After searching directly in this forum I hadn't originally found my answer, but after posting to the forum and at the bottom of the webpage/website, under "Simliar threads" was suggested this - Toto Model Ordering Confusion

That thread seems to confirm my guess that the bowl is the same for both 1.28 and 1.6 and it's the tank model that differentiates the versions.

Happy Plumbing!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks