Showers
Reaction score
A little closer.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
I'm sure you won't be offended by the critique, Erik. You're a pro. Whipple's got a pair of eagle eyes. Its kinda crazy, but also appreciated in time. Nice to know he's really looking. :)

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
yatta yatta yatta .

It's not the size of the tool it's the motion of the ocean...

Things like that? lol

When I had to cut tile like that I made a jig out of plywood. Taped it with tuck tape so the tile slide easier and then screwed down a straight edge as a make shift fence. Worked great.

Is the Bubble going to handle all the work? My coliseum gets removed today. We trashed it. But the Hydro Ban Ram Board experiment worked well. I want a big shower tray next like yours Erik. Except mine will have a coat hook. Still a little shocked you have not found time to engineer this key step! lol

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
LOL

I counted only 114...

Looks amazing Erik.

I have an IBox going in next week for the Yale Town job. Had a monster meeting with my client and got tons of direction for the job. Looking forward to installing the wood flooring and millwork. The best part is that this work can not leak! So easy...

Love your new occupation. It's futile you know.

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
Thx John...

Next week will see a shift to trim work for me too.

floating vanity install and recess built ins in this master bath..

and a second floating vanity and some custom barn door jamb work in the powder bath.

nice to switch gears for a few days..

Eurob

master tile and stone installer
Reaction score
Website
www.houzz.com
Those small areas -- rooms -- are hard to get right -- flat , level -- with big size tiles . Looks like the tornado did help in getting the final adjustment and effort where it needs to be . :)

Looking forward in seeing more pics of the master shower ( bathroom ) , especially a better view of the floor -- hexagonal tiles -- . The linear drain is almost not visible , me likes it a lot. :)

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
It's been pretty funny while you where absent. Jim is now answering questions for HJ if HJ takes too long. We are truly witnessing the birth of the smartest Internet Poster Alive.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Thank You Erik.

Finally a shot of your job site that is not perfectly spotless. I feel better now.

Don't you love the foam pads? I love these things. They work great for a cutting station as well and prevent the tile from slipping when working the grinder.

Dare I ask? Is the vanity strong enough for, hmmm, you know... Sitting on. ;)

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Nice Work Erik.

Mine did not meet the same fate. I did burn some of it.

I'm so sick of Jim's posts. They are driving me batty. When I tired ignoring him it was too hard for people to understand the threads or discussions. So I un ignored him. No I find myself wasting time reading his mindless junk. I'm going to snap.

I think it is time to take a break from Terry's Forum. You can not debate someone with no life and unlimited free time. He is so hard core about pushing Schluter in the last discussion he wants someone to remove a properly prepared pre-slope and then the drain. All so that he can sell a Kerdi Line drain. Wow.

I'm not prepared to educate this person for free.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks