Sprayer line stuck, hard to pull, have to pull line under sink to retract sprayer

Users who are viewing this thread

lettercom

Reaction score
I saw that someone posted a problem in August, but his question wasn't answered. I share his experience with a new Sky Genius high arc kitchen sprayer. I do have the weight attached appropriately, but the problem is that the lines in the orange metal housing are too tight. I removed it and found no way to loosen them. They were binding because the housing is tight though it only enables the cluster straightly. I tried applying plumbers grease to minor improvement. Guessing the orange housing is just too small for the lines. Bummer, because i bought this from Amazon too long ago for a return. Any ideas?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks