Shallow well pump need help ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Speedbump

Reaction score
Gotcha, so what is this other valve going to do to prevent the heater form seeing the change in pressure?

bob...

djarp

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help , just to let you know you were correct the extra regulator complicated things so I removed it . I also changed my shower head from saver model to a pegasus rain shower and I removed the plastic flow ristrictors in all shower heads. that took care of the problem with the water heater. Also I adjusted the cold water supply valve to the heater allowing enough water to enter and ignite the burners, the presure is excellent all over even when 2 showers are running.

djarp

Reaction score
I made the adjustments to the switch the cycle valve rep walked me thru that but I still had problems with the hot water flashing until I removed those water savers. The heater works great and the water stays at a the temperature you set so you dont need as much hot water. I am running 2 showers at the same time no problem. :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks