Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Broncos. NFL Super Bowl 2014. Post your thoughts here!

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
This one's for a john, Broncos flush their chances in a bowl

This article seems perfect for a plumbing page.
Though I think the Broncos had a great season. Wining 15 games is pretty darn good. I think Denver and their fans have a lot to be proud of. And I was saying that before the game too. Both teams did amazing jobs just to get to this game.
This was just one game.
Go Seahawks!

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_25049335/denver-broncos-must-be-flush-embarrassment

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
At long last, the Lombardi Trophy is coming to Seattle

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Blue and green confetti everywhere, falling gently down like Seattle rain. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll is soaked, the victim of two Gatorade showers. Russell Okung kisses the Lombardi Trophy as NFL Hall of Famer Marcus Allen totes it to the stage. The 12th Man roars, even in MetLife Stadium. Kam Chancellor barks, and Marshawn Lynch flees to seek solitude, grinning.
These are snapshots of a long-overdue celebration, images that will stay with Seattle sports fans for a lifetime, memories made permanent by the baddest team to roam the NFL in quite some time.

http://seattletimes.com/html/jerrybrewer/2022823929_brewer03xml.html

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Anytime a Manning gets his ass kicked I'm happy. Payton got his kicked clear out of the stadium.

Soapm

Reaction score
Wow. I had no idea the Seahawks defense was so good! Congrats!

Seattle didn't win, Denver lost but I won't be a sore loser. But my god to glorify, I don't think the Bronco's could have purposely thrown the game any better than that performance.

Congrats to all the Seattle Fans...

My house was horrible, my wife and daughter are both from Seattle so here I was the only Bronco fan watching that game. I went in my office, closed the door, turned on swamp people and started studying Sunday School lesson for next week but my reliable daughter came up at every score, commercial, stat overlay, bird dropping, mouse fart... She didn't miss any opportunity to let me know how the game was progressing.

Soapm

Reaction score
Anytime a Manning gets his ass kicked I'm happy. Payton got his kicked clear out of the stadium.

My buddy gave me a freeze frame of the first offensive snap as the ball passed over Payton's head and he looks horribly lost. You would have loved it framed if I had of kept it but I can't remember where I put it. Or perhaps I do but won't tell...

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
That was nice Terry. Good Job.

Did you see the Broncos Cheerleaders ?

Broncos.jpg

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Good music... The game, not so good. It was about 3 quarters to long. The highlights, you could have at least stuck in the Bronco's one score. It wouldn't have eaten too much video time.

Yes, it wouldn't have taken much time to do that. And they did get a two point conversion.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Seattle didn't win, Denver lost but I won't be a sore loser....

Ummm - did you watch the game. Denver got their Asses kicked. Denver got a Beat Down.

Denver was out classed and out of their league - sorry. They did not loose the game they got beat by the far superior team.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks