• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Who are you pulling for in the NFC game today?
Our local Seattle Seahawks are playing the San Francisco 49'ers
Both tough teams with similar ways of playing. It should be a good game.

My brother Shannon will be there front and center. Sort of.
His seats are endzone, and front row. So often after a touchdown on that end of the field you will see him.
Let me know if you recognize him in the telecast. We always look for and expect to see him sometime during the game.

shannon_kitty_01.jpg

Here is Shannon with Kitty.

shannon_kitty_02.jpg

In front of Century Link field

shannon_fans_against_1.jpg

Shannon and Kitty are working to promote Fans against Child Abuse.
There are fans around the country working on this.

And can I say, my brother Shannon Love is a big, big Seahawks fan!

Last edited:

Craigpump

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'd LIKE to see Peyton get his second ring over the 9ers in the big game, but I think the Hawks will run all over the Pats in 2 weeks.

Jim Mills

Reaction score
Always been a 'niners fan, but I think Russel wilson is a stand up Guy, and am kinda pullin for him. Can't stand Pete carrol though...Go Bronco's!

Craigpump

In the Trades
Reaction score
Pete Carrol couldn't win at Bingo when he coached in New England, amazing how things change...

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I hope the Sea Pimp has a big smile on his face at the end of the game. And that his hearing stays intact.

Bluebinky

Reaction score
They are building the new SF stadium about three blocks from my "temporary" CA house. Having lived in the Seattle area for over 30 years, go Hawks!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Seahawks Fans Act as Extra Player, Tormenting Opponents and Eardrums

The legend of the 12th Man dates to the Seahawks’ arrival in Seattle in 1976. Shannon Love, nicknamed the Sea Pimp by fellow fans, has attended games religiously since the team’s first season. He said Seahawks games were raucous because fans wanted to show that a pro team deserved to be in a city that until then had been dominated by the Washington Huskies football program.
“We were the stepchildren then,†said Love, who sits with Sandretzky in the first row behind the south end zone. “We were fighting for our own identity.â€
More of the story, New York Times 1/20/2012

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
http://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyto...houghts-about-that-richard-sherman-interview/

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Just so you know, Here in Seattle we love Richard Sherman!
Nobody is having more fun than Sherman and we love that about him. Some of the plays that he makes week after week are just stunning.
There was a recent article explaining how high Richard can jump. As 12th Man fans, we see that every week. What we also see, is how often he's just out-thinking the quarterbacks. We're loving it.
Next............New York!

Last edited:

Bluebinky

Reaction score
I wish my sister was still "Sunshine Cheri" (did anyone else here listen to KJR in 70s?). She could have got us all free tickets. Unfortunately, those days are long gone :(

Anyway, just hope there aren't extra players on the other team this time.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's all about the Love

Shannon Love and "Sea-Pinup" girl, Miss Kitty Mansfield, dress up and pose for fans outside the Seahawks game.
They can be found in the south end zone at every home game. (KIRO Radio Photo/Brandi Kruse)

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks