Sane bathroom DWV layout? (California)

Users who are viewing this thread

gobey

Reaction score
Hi all, long time lurker first time poster here. Thanks for all the advice so far!

Is the proposed (drawn) layout combined with the venting specs (2nd diagram) okay for a new bathroom in California? The only wall I have to work with (for venting) is the one behind the fixtures because the one across from them is positioned exactly over a large beam in the crawlspace. The new ~30' run of 3" that ties into the existing drain line is pretty well fixed horizontally by piers and other obstructions in the crawlspace.

1. I know this could probably be more efficient with wet venting and less turns, but is the proposed layout of concern?
2. Are the amount of horizontal turns of concern?

Note: Not drawn, but there would also be a CO to serve the new pickup line perpendicular to where the shower enters

Attachments

• IMG_1440.jpeg
    IMG_1440.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 15
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks