Recommendations for LED Landscape lighting for 30 foot palm trees

Users who are viewing this thread

JerryR

Reaction score
Our backyard is pitch black at night we have some very nice tall palm trees and oak trees that I would like to light up so when we are in the pool area so we can enjoy the view. I would like to position the lights at the base of the trees and shine them up.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Last edited:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Look on Amozonia and search LED floodlights. They have a rather large assortment of interesting, heavy duty [looking] lights that should work. But read the reviews and see it has a plug or bare wires on the end. Some posters say they have strange color codes.

JerryR

Reaction score
Posting this to close the loop.

I purchased transformer, wire and brass cased LED spot lights from http://www.landscapelightingworld.com

This was recomended by a local builder.

I've got to say this stuff is first class. The power supply is stainless steel case. Multiple lugs to tap from 12-15 volts to compensate for wire length and loads.

I plugged the power supply/transformer into a Z-Wave outlet connected to a GFCI breaker. I can remotely control the lights via iPad or iPhone. Cool stuff. I'll post pictures later this week.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks