Plumber quit

Users who are viewing this thread

Kremitch

Reaction score
I was 300 km away when he announced his departure. Here's a thought: he had abused drugs and ir alcohol over his lifetime and was not able to function the way he thought he should so he decided to violate code change the story his brother bro g the eyewitness. Interesting how he was available and others were not,
Not sure what you mean pull his permit. He had no permit.
Clearly there is s group here who want to blame the consumer regardless.

Kremitch

Reaction score
Just an update I waited on the big guy and he came through. Five months later and I now have a new set of copper pipes and Power vented water heater. I can't begin to tell you how that feels. It's a little confusing though why the kitchen sink drains at all. according to the plumber the kitchen sink is not vented now nor was it vented before removing the old bathroom and installing the larger pipe. So why does it drain so well? Does this make sense?

Last edited:

Reach4

Reaction score
Vents are mostly not to help draining but to keep the trap from losing its seal that blocks the sewer gasses.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks