No water to shower head/spray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Russ13

Reaction score
I'm at a loss on this. I have water good to the valve. I took the cartridge out and opened the valves and I get hot/cold coming out. When I place the cartridge and open the valves and diverter I don't get any water coming out of sprayer or ceiling outlets?? It would have to be something with the cartridge, correct?? The instructions are about useless and I called the company and left a VM but no callback. Any ideas?

Attachments

• ShwrValve.jpg
    ShwrValve.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 130
  • ShwrCart.jpg
    ShwrCart.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 123
  • ShwrValveDivert.jpg
    ShwrValveDivert.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 124
  • ShwrArm.jpg
    ShwrArm.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 130
  • ShwrValve5.jpg
    ShwrValve5.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 114

Russ13

Reaction score
I'm at a loss on this. I have water good to the valve. I took the cartridge out and opened the valves and I get hot/cold coming out. When I place the cartridge and open the valves and diverter I don't get any water coming out of sprayer or ceiling outlets?? It would have to be something with the cartridge, correct?? The instructions are about useless and I called the company and left a VM but no callback. Any ideas?

Russ13

Reaction score
Never mind. I'm a dummy. Not only do you "turn" the valve, you also, "PULL OUT" the valve...I should of had a V8....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks