• 20230213_215011.jpg
    20230213_215011.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 54
  • 20230213_215045.jpg
    20230213_215045.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 52

Check56

Reaction score
Yep. That looks pretty much like it. Didn't have the stem extensions though. Are the hot & cold different cartridges?

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
They are the same cartridge but the cold needs to have the rotation reversed. The video should help except the white stop on yours needs to be removed by pulling it up and flip it upside down. This video shows a different cartridge than yours but hopfully you will get the idea.

Check56

Reaction score
Ok. Thought it might be something like that. Looking at the picture, is the top plastic ring threaded into the base? I would have to unscrew that to get to the flats on the cartridge, correct? Also these are 1/2 turn faucets, not 1/4, but I'm thinking that is no big deal.
Thanks.

Check56

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. May try to change it this weekend. We don't use the tub hardly & the nearest store is an hour away, except for Ace. Plan on pulling it to take along.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks