Mind Power: Levitating objects at work

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
My new years resolution this year is to further refine my levitation skills to the point where I can Levitate heavy things like concrete, boxes of tile and the like. It was a good year last year and the basics I have worked out, now to push the boundaries of what I can lift with only my mind.

:) lol

Oh man. I can not wait to share my new skills....

Last summer out on Galiano Island I met an Mystic Indian Levitation master who shared his mind secrets with me.

article-0-00D5753E00000190-47_468x313.jpg

Here he is levitating his wife on the beach. It took a year but I managed to learn this new skill. It keeps getting easier and easier to lift things. It's easy to hold things in the air but much harder to then make them move. This is the secret. What I'm struggling to improve on.

I practiced with a marble on the dinning room table every night for 10 months. Then it clicked. I got it an the marble floated up just a hair.

1459425538_4e259c29b9_m.jpg

When that was too easy I worked on heavier things. The knife was hard to lift because it is not evenly weighted. This honed my slight adjustment skills to a new level.

floatingobj-finished.jpg

Once I could do this I started practicing on my kids. Of course I tested things out first with the cat!

UloaLwy.jpg

The cat really hates it but tolerates it now. My girls love it. They always want to be lifted and take a selfie.

This is a great shot I took just before her dance class last month.

levitating-girl-Natsumi-Hayashi-photography-levitation-the-suite-world.jpg

Anyone else Levitating things at work?

Any secrets for moving things up stairs?

I would love to lift in my tile orders this way.​

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks