low loss headers

Users who are viewing this thread

cvap

Reaction score
While everyone is helping me with my softener issues, I thought I'd ask about another problem I have with a header installed by a local plumber. It feeds two loops, one to floor heat, and one to a Flat Plate exchanger for a 2500 gallon spa. Both work fine alone , but when both are calling for heat the spa temp drops right off. I can correct it with the floor heats mixing valve but then have to change it back or the floor water gets too hot when the spa is not on. Has anyone ever used pre made header/manifold combinations? Or is there something else I can do? 559921a.jpg I saw this Calleffi 509 and it will fit in the tight space I have.

IMG_0420.JPG

cvap

Reaction score
Does putting it on priority mean the floor heat won't run when the spa is on? If so, that kinda defeats the purpose of installing a larger boiler. I also have a big towel warmer on the floor loop. The primary pump was an after thought because I complained of this problem. At first, the secondary loop pumps were the only thing that would push water through the boiler. I hate to call someone else and ask them fix another person's problem.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks