Kohler Tub Trim Replacement??

Users who are viewing this thread

LCF

Reaction score
I have these awesome Kohler tub/shower trim pieces, and just remodeled a bathroom. I'd normally replace them after cleaning them up but they're scratched. I can't for the life of me find an exact replacement, and I wouldn't know how to find a different replacement that would fit the existing stems.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get exact replacements for these parts?

Attachments

• 20231211_173555.jpg
    20231211_173555.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 38

GReynolds929

Reaction score
Looks like K-7006 Constellation. Don't know if any parts are available. It's discontinued according to the Kohler book.

Reactions: LCF

LCF

Reaction score
Looks like K-7006 Constellation. Don't know if any parts are available. It's discontinued according to the Kohler book.

Thank you! It doesn't seem to be available. Do you know if a Triton set would fit on the stems from the Constellation? Here's a photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212_073506_Home Depot.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_073506_Home Depot.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 31

GReynolds929

Reaction score
It's quite possible. Looks like they use the same stem. Not sure if the escutcheons would attach the same way.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks