If you were going to buy a new toilet which one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Caliber_Plumbing

Reaction score
I have personal experience with Toto Drake, Swiss Madison, and Woodbridge. I like Toto Drake a lot and will recommend it.

Eman85

Reaction score
Figured I'd follow up on this thread. We went to HD and Lowes and physically inspected every toilet they had on display for fit and finish just to see if there was a difference. Most were pretty roughly finished especially under the rim, some were so bad the holes for the water were partially blocked they were made so poorly. Of the standard toilets the Glacier Bay was pretty well made but we wanted a round bowl standard height for the guest bathroom. The best fit and finish in a toilet was a Mansfield which is what we bought. It's made in the USA so it has that feel good factor going for it. It has a 3" flush valve, glazed trap and uses standard internals. The tank is mounted with 3 bolts FWIW, and the seat that comes with it is pure plastic junk. It's in and working and so far so good. We're satisfied so far and for the price it's a deal, probably buy another one for the other bath when I get around to doing it.

Sprag

Reaction score
Love my Toto Drake, 3 years and never used a plunger or had any problems at all.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks