Identical Bathrooms 1st and 2nd floor (for the most part)

Users who are viewing this thread

bryguy27

Reaction score
First and foremost, Terry I read the post about cancer, it breaks my heart, I just personally lost my mother and father due to that garbage in a short period from one another. I hope you get better soon, and I really appreciate this great forum you made here, its people like you that make a difference, I personally learned so much from this site.
God bless,
Bryan

Hi guys I am new here! My name is Bryan, I been on this forum many, many, times, this place is a wealth of knowledge. I never had to post before because I get my answers pretty quickly from already asked questions. What brings me back looking for help is, I just bought a house and I am adding a full Bath on the 2nd floor and on the 1st floor I am adding a Powder room with a small area for a washer and dryer that's stackable. I have drawings of the layout but scratching my head a bit on this one. I have many ways I can run the pipe but want to see how others would hash this out. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Failed to mention, I want to plumb the drains and vent properly. Inspector will be out to check the work.

Attachments

• lower level.png
    lower level.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 27
  • upper level.png
    upper level.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 28

bryguy27

Reaction score
Anyone?
I am trying to push this through so people can see my post, it says my post has to be reviewed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks