How is culligans 1.5cu/ft unit insanely better than everything else

Users who are viewing this thread

kk0710

Reaction score
I was under the impression that resin is resin and there is nothing magical a controller can do to make regeneration anymore efficient beyond calculating based on user input and measuring usage to know exactly when regen is needed. I have a 1.5cu/ft unit with a fleck5600 and according the manufacturer the most efficient settings are to set it to a 32k capacity and 6 minute brine fill meaning I'm using 9 pounds of salt to get 32k

Culligan is saying that it's 1.5cu/ft can use 6 pounds of salt to get just about the same amount. Not only is that significantly better than anything else I've seen online, but the other culligan units themselves?

can-someone-explain-how-culligan-seems-to-magically-be-able-v0-xk6y2ki14mmc1.png

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks