Flushing problems with Crane toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

cheryl1959

Reaction score
we have a 4 year old mobile home that has 3 toilets and have had nothing but problems with the one at the rear of the home. over the past 4 years, we have had 4 separate plumbers re-seal, re-angle pipes, put heat tape on pipes and snake this thing but the problem continues to persist (lack of flushing/suction power), especially in the winter and have had no other issues with the other toilets, one of which was manufactured on the same date. we have spent $1000.00's of dollars and have now discovered that it was actually the toilet itself...touch wood!!!!! it was manufactured by crane and the following are the imprint #'s. we would like to know if anyone is aware of problems or recalls with this toilet on this manufacture date.

LID...9-742-CR/PL-2 Dec. 18/03
TANK...5437 7-7-12 Dec. 18/03 13-LPF

any input would be greatly appreciated!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
toilets

No, and after almost 6 years there is not likely to be one. But I also question whether it is in fact the toilet, but verifying that would require that we be there and actually test the toilet ourselves. I have found that using someone else's diagnosis is usually a good way to make mistakes.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks