Do you recognize this shower cartridge?

Users who are viewing this thread

greenview

Reaction score
Hi there,

We don't know what brand of shower this customer has and we can't replace the whole thing without redrywalling and tiling - we'd really like to just replace the cartridge but can't ID it... can anyone help?

This is from the shower valve:

Attachments

• IMG_20240315_101125.jpg
    IMG_20240315_101125.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20240315_101123.jpg
    IMG_20240315_101123.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 24

GReynolds929

Reaction score
Take the handle adapter off and post another Pic. Count the splines where the handle attaches.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Take pictures of the trim as well the one looks like its easily rebuildale might need seats too . What about scouring hardware or plumbing stores they typically have parts for what is often localy used. I find there are local or regional preferances Some forieghn Country I have no idea if all your fixtures are imported from the USA . Heck they might have factories and companies there that we dont have

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks