DIY portable plumbing for pedi spa chair

Users who are viewing this thread

Tweetweet69

Reaction score
I’m not sure if I’m wording right. My nail studio only has a bathroom and can’t do plumbing for pedi chair. I was thinking of a no plumbing spa chair so I would need to collect water from sink & dump in toilet. I rather have a plumbing spa chair though. I see some people make their own sink or hair shampoo wash bowl with a portable water heater, plumbing thing with a jug of clean water, & jug of waste water. Would I be able to do something like that for a pedi spa chair with plumbing ? Or I’m better off just no plumbing

gillrich

Reaction score
Sounds like opting for a no-plumbing spa chair might be a simpler and more cost-effective solution, especially if your studio's layout and resources make it difficult to install proper plumbing. Other options would be to check Spa Blowout reviews here and ask them for a consultation.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks