Descaling a Bosch 125b

Users who are viewing this thread

chris salazar

Reaction score
I have a Bosch 125b and have looked everywhere on the web on back flushing this unit. I am amazed that for all of these units out there that there is nothing on this subject. I could just try but was hoping someone with experience on this model could help. there is not a back flush kit on this model and so can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
you need to have the isolation valves installed to do the job properly...
unless you want to tear into the plumbing and basically cut up everything with unions..

lots of jack legs install tankless heaters without the isolation valves,
if you unit is fairly new I would complain to the jack-leg plumber that installed it in the
first place for cutting corners.. I think that the valves are worth about 100 bucks

Stuff

Reaction score
The 125B is an old unit so I doubt the plumber can be found.

They have short flex connectors for unions. (braided washing machine type hoses) So to flush you turn off the inlet and outlet valves and then disconnect the hoses.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks