Delta faucet concern...Maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Erin Jackson

Reaction score
Hi, as the month long bathroom renovation continues, I'd like to think that maybe we are in the home stretch. I even took a shower this morning and so far, so good. I didn't fall through the floor and there aren't any leaks. Last night when we were installing the Delta 13/14 series faucet, it seems as if there is a part missing (or misplaced by Capt Obvious) because the sleeve does not fit flush against the faucet plate (excuse my misuse of the names of these items...I'm not sure what is what). I am attaching 3 pictures with 1 marking the area I am referring to. Is there something missing or is this how it should be? thank you so, so much in advance for your help, it has been a lifesaver!
faucet 2_LI.jpg
faucet 3.jpg
faucet.jpg

Erin Jackson

Reaction score
Thank you for the diagram! There are definitely pieces missing from the box which is what I was afraid of....
Any suggestions about buying a bonnet because that seems to be the piece that we don't have.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks