deep well jet pump compatibility

Users who are viewing this thread

whitey

Reaction score
I replaced my wayne deep well jet pump with a flotec and it would not pump. I took it back to home depot and was told it was not compatible with my well. It hooked up the same as the wayne but would not pump. I put another wayne on it and it worked. Now I need another new one and I want to try a red lion this time. I don't want to buy and try this time. How can I tell if the red lion I want will work with my well setup?

Reach4

Reaction score
If your well casing is 4 inches or more ID, consider a submersible pump instead of a jet pump.

PumpMd

Kevin
Reaction score
If it is smaller than 4in, they have 3in submersible pumps. I am not sure which one is compatible on your red lion setup.

Last edited:

drillit73

Reaction score
If your well casing is 4 inches or more ID, consider a submersible pump instead of a jet pump.
I agree put a submersible 3" or 4" pump motor you will be so much happier other than trying to put a suction pipe and using a jet pump if you have a4 inch well you'll get so much water out of the submersible pump motor then a jet pump and it'll save so much time of your life and then trying to get that going gore working on it or whatever as well as more gallons per minute and pressure then putting a jet pump with a suction pipe and do it for as well

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks