CU301

Users who are viewing this thread

Rnorris1771

Reaction score
Hi all! Okso I see I'm not the 1st having an issue with my Grundfus cu30. Changed the filters on my water softener, turned the water back on and no lights to my CU301?? it has power to the box. Is there a fuse somewhere I'm not seeing?

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Probably just another bad CU301 controller. Try bypassing the controller and just connecting directly to 230V. If it runs turn it off quickly before the pressure gets too high. Then, go get a regular 40/60 pressure switch and you will be back in water. Of course the pump will cycle on and off with no CU301 controller, but it has probably been doing that for months before it quit completely. At least you will have water. Order a CSV1A to stop the cycling and get the strong constant pressure you should have been getting with the CU301.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks