Clack WS1 full brine tank (FIXED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerman

Reaction score
Congratulations!

If there have been any missed cycles, I then suggest immediately performing a further manual regeneration which will restore the additional capacity that was consumed above the Capacity normally regenerated.

Dino1965

Reaction score
I have the same problem, only see a air check valve in my brine tank with no float, this thing has worked great for yrs now having no draw. Changed injector (red) and plug.
Few yrs back had spacer stack and piston replaced by someone. wonder if it's gone bad? I can blow thru all tubes and do get water out of drain line. any help?

Reach4

Reaction score
The safety float would be in the brine well, which is about 4 inches diameter. Without a safety float, I can't see how you could have the same problem. I think OP had the safety float limiting the fill.
Did you clean the injector screen? Clack will have a different name for that, probably.

If you pull the brine line from the valve, can you suck brine with a vacuum pump or your mouth?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks