chlorine test kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Tickridgescott

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hi BoB, Thanks for talking with me this morning. I had a question regarding the(Hach) chlorine test kit. I didn't order the one you mentioned because i couldn't figure out if I needed extra 'tester strips' or something like that that I saw on the usabluebook site. Can you tell me a little more about this. Is it a test kit which you need additional supplies to do each test, or do you just buy that tester and you can test all you want. Again, if you would, can you please tell me the model number and everything i need to do the tests. I appreciate it. (by the way, usabluebook was extremely nice to deal when ordering the float switches).

Bob NH

In the Trades
Reaction score
The Hach CN-66F Chlorine test kit includes foil packs of DPD powder for 100 tests. The test kit allows testing down to increments of 0.1 mg/liter, which is more sensitive than test strips and most pool test kits. The CN-66F meets the EPA requirements for chlorine testing for public drinking water supplies.

Reagent refills are about $13 for 100 tests. Reagents to test for total chlorine are also available.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks