Anyone know the likely age of my toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Creado12

Reaction score
I'm trying to work out when my toilet may have been manufactured.

The cistern is a cream colour and it's a Dudley Tri-Shell (writing is in gold). It looks pretty old but I'm guessing mid 80s.

Any ideas? Many thanks

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I did a rapid skimming on Google and didn't find anything that would help determine the age, at least with the sketchy info you gave. Dudley is a UK company and by looking at some of the products shown, they are not the type of toilets we use in the US. There is a company website so you might be able to communicate directly.

Plumbs Away

Reaction score
I'm trying to work out when my toilet may have been manufactured.

The cistern is a cream colour and it's a Dudley Tri-Shell (writing is in gold). It looks pretty old but I'm guessing mid 80s.

Any ideas? Many thanks
The date of manufacture is often etched or printed inside the tank (cistern) or the underside of the tank cover.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks