Air conditioning installation costs

Users who are viewing this thread

sajesak

Reaction score
Hi all,
As many others I'm sure, after these first few days of heat, I've decided to start looking at having wall air-con units installed in two bedrooms of the house. My son's bedroom got to 28 degrees at 8 pm yesterday...
Shopped around a bit and found a company called Saroni David France, which is quoting £2.5k for one unit and its installation. The unit by itself would cost about £750, so £1.75k for installation?? My parents in Italy spent €1k for a similar-sized unit! I understand it's a different market (much more demand in Italy, I guess...) but I still think the price is a bit steep. I'm wondering what other people's experiences are with Saroni David France and/or different installers out there.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
virtually everyone here is USA based, so don't expect much response.
I can't even tell what you are describing. we use mini-splits mostly. for the pricing you may be talking window A/C, as PTACs can run higher.

GReynolds929

Reaction score
Hi all,
As many others I'm sure, after these first few days of heat, I've decided to start looking at having wall air-con units installed in two bedrooms of the house. My son's bedroom got to 28 degrees at 8 pm yesterday...
Shopped around a bit and found a company called Saroni David France, which is quoting £2.5k for one unit and its installation. The unit by itself would cost about £750, so £1.75k for installation?? My parents in Italy spent €1k for a similar-sized unit! I understand it's a different market (much more demand in Italy, I guess...) but I still think the price is a bit steep. I'm wondering what other people's experiences are with Saroni David France and/or different installers out there.
You have an identical post on another site, but the company you say you found is different. Are you a chat bot?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks