Users who are viewing this thread

Boilervent

Reaction score
Working on a commercial lobby with curtain wall areas 18ft high. I wanted to use recessed forced flow floor heaters and radiant ceiling panels to combat the load (0.5MBH/ft / 0.48kW/m). Thoughts on this? I've read the trench heaters accumulate debris, the Arch wants something that is recessed as the curtain wall goes right to the floor topping. Any tips or other suggestions?

Fitter30

Reaction score
There's no vestibule? All glass? What are u doing with controlling building pressure. How many stories? Are u mechanical engineer?

sajesak

Reaction score
Working on a commercial lobby with curtain wall areas 18ft high. I wanted to use recessed forced flow floor heaters and radiant ceiling panels to combat the load (0.5MBH/ft / 0.48kW/m). Thoughts on this commercial glass company? I've read the trench heaters accumulate debris, the Arch wants something that is recessed as the curtain wall goes right to the floor topping. Any tips or other suggestions?
I am trying to create a wall like the one in the picture with glass and a grid-like frame. How can I go about doing this?
wall.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks