Search results

1. Hoss411

New Toilet Advice for large stools

Thanks, Terry. I was under the impression that the Class 5 was just an old marketing name for the AquaPiston, since it looks like it uses a canister, although it does look like the flush valve is 3.25" I assume that's larger than the rest of the Kohler line? Seems the Drake II is also 3"...
  2. Hoss411

Hmm... No good local options for me either, even though I'm in Dallas. The K-3493 appears to only be 1.6 GPF, and I can only buy 1.28 in Texas. On the Kohler website, switching to 1.28 changes the model to K-76301, and instead of a Sloan Flushmate, its a "Class 5", which sounds like a...
  3. Hoss411

Hello all. First let me say this forum and web site has been very helpful as I've done my research, so thanks Terry! Now to my question. We built my current home in 2012 and it still has the builder grade 1.6 GPF Proflo toilets. My wife... ahem... lays out some nice long and sturdy logs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks