Search results

1. Black Mtn Construction

Schedule 30 to 40 coupling

Thanks for the help guys! Once I knew what to look for I got one ordered. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Genova-Schedule-30-PVC-DWV-3-in-x-3-in-dia-PVC-Schedule-30-Spigot-Flush-Bushing-Fitting/1001129362
  2. Black Mtn Construction

Thank you Wayne. I’ll try to find one. Menards says it’s only sold in stores, not online and the nearest is somewhere in Ohio. Long drive from northern NY for a simple fitting.
  3. Black Mtn Construction

I'm replacing a rotten subfloor and toilet flange for a customer. Was going smoothly until I noticed that their piping is 3" Schedule 30 and all my new pieces are Schedule 40. Can somebody please recommend a coupling that will work to join these? Do they even make them? I had found a bushing to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks