Search results

1. Benz

Residential Fire sprinkler plumbing

Hello, I have this plumbing on the incoming water line coming into the home (See Pic). The pipe I have circled in black has sprung a very tiny leak . Does someone know what this type of pipe is called and why does the diameter get so constricted? I assume it may have to do with the fire...
  2. Benz

Device for tracing a PVC pipe

Hello, I see devices that have a transmitter on a snake line and a wand to trace as it goes through a pipe. Does anyone have any experience with these devices and if they work. Here is one I found on amazon but they can be found cheaper on other sites. I have a pipe going under the slab of my...
  3. Benz

Pipe with tube under sink

Hello, I have a pipe under my sink with a plastic tube in it that is not attached to anything. I have no idea where the other end goes but it appears to be some kind of water line. It’s not for the ice maker because there is a water valve behind the fridge. My house is on a slab so it going in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks