Search results

1. Glo

Old AS Yorkville rear outlet toilet

I have a early 80s Yorkville back drain toilet. Leaking from underneath but only under pressure. I haven't taken the bolts off and lifted it up yet. What's under there? I want to have whatever I need before I start. I'm a long way from town. I bought a PlumbMaster "Closet Gasket for Zurn" with...
  2. Glo

Well failure?

Pretty serious problem, don't know what to do next. New pressure tank, new pressure switch, new control box, new inside plumbing. No water. Pulled the pump, had it checked. It's good and pumps strong. Isolated all wiring [well wire, control box wiring to the well outside of the house and to...
  3. Glo

Washing machine plumbing

I'm installing a washing machine in a house that wasn't plumbed for it. Where should I plumb in the drain? This is a composite photo pieced together from phone photos, so it looks a little wonky, but you get the idea.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks